United Way of DeKalb County
invites you to be a part of supporting our friends, family, co-workers and neighbors by:
We are promoting the overall health of our community by:
- Offering mental health and addiction treatment.
- Improving access to health care services.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Ensuring safety from violence.
We are helping chilren and youth achieve their potential by:
- Ensuring access to quality childcare.
- Offering programs that teach positive life skills.
- Setting them up for long-term success.
- Helping students maintain or improve grade point averages and stay in school
We are promoting greater financial stability and independence by:
- Meeting basic needs like food, rent, and utilities.
- Providing job training, edcuation, and placement that leads to living-wage employment.