2018 Day of Caring
Event Date: Friday, June 22, 2018Day of Caring Mission:
To match people in need with enthusiastic volunteers who are able to complete projects for their neighbors for the overall benefit of an improved community.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for a Day of Caring Project. Please take a moment to review the roles and responsibilities below, and if you have any questions please contact Reource Coordinator, Brooke Wyant by calling (260) 927-0995.
Roles and Benefits of Being a Volunteer:
- Serve as an agent of change in our community
- Develop skills - project management, communication, and people skills
- Tool for networking and learning
- Notify Day of Caring committee member or United Way staff of any changes to your availablity or ability to complete the task
- Communicate with assigned team members regarding project make-up dates (in case of inclement weather), meeting times, and other pertinent information
- Provide feedback