Join United Way of DeKalb County’s Women’s Leadership Council (WLC) to:
Experience a powerful collaboration of women committed to improving the quality of life in DeKalb County.
What is the goal of WLC?
Our goal is to educate, engage, and empower a powerful, passionate network of women who strengthen our community through focused investment of their time, talent, and resources.
Why join WLC?
- Leverage the collective power of women giving to United Way of DeKalb County
- Network with other community-minded women to address issues facing our community
- Volunteer for projects that directly impact community needs
- See first-hand how your investment is improving lives in DeKalb County
- Be part of a nationally-recognized group of dedicated female philanthropists
- Learn about the real needs and issues affecting our community
- Access learning opportunities about philanthropy, advocacy, and volunteerism
What is your role as a WLC member?
- Be an ambassador by attending our event and inviting your friends and colleagues to join
- Be an advocate for local issues by engage decision makers and policy leaders
- Be a leader in advancing the work of United Way
- Be a participant by making a personal commitment of time, talent, and resource
Annual WLC Membership Options:
- A combined household gift through United Way’s Annual Campaign qualifies you for membership
- Sustaining Member: $1,000
- Supporting Member: $500
- Active Member: $250
- Emerging Member: $100
For more information, contact Kirby at 260.927.0995 ext. 11 or email@example.com