Friday, April 20, 2018
Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum
1600 South Wayne Street
Luncheon: doors open at 10:30am, Program and Lunch from 11:30am- 2pm - $40.00 each
Dinner: doors open at 6:00pm, Program begins at 7:00pm - $55.00 each
Evening VIP Experience: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: is a VIP experience before the dinner event. Doors will open at 5:00 PM, VIP Hour will conclude at 6:00 PM when the evening event begins. VIP guests will enjoy signature hors d'oeuvres and complimentary wine as they have a first look at the evening’s purses. VIP guests will have a chance to win the VIP purse. Space will be limited to 40 tickets. Tickets for the Evening VIP Hour will be $75.00 each. This includes the VIP experience and your seat at the evening event!
Power Pack drawing will be at 8:30pm (need not be present to win)
2018 Raffle License #146101
Pack a Purse Donor – This is the most popular part of the entire day! We are looking for 100+ purses for the two events. You, your business, or a group of friends can get creative and put a fabulous purse together!
- Please note the purses CAN contain alcoholic products this year. Indiana Charity Gaming has changed this law.
- Each purse should be packed with goodies, and the value of the purse and content should be a minimum of $200.00.
- The purses are displayed during the luncheon and dinner. We will be awarding a “People’s Choice Award” to one purse sponsor at both events, so you might be a winner, as well!
- Packed purses, including a detailed description of the contents, are due in the United Way office by Friday, April 6th. Anyone who submits a purse for donation by Friday, March 30th will be entered into a drawing to win FREE event tickets!
- We encourage you to shop locally and support our DeKalb County businesses!
2018 Item Donation Opportunity - In lieu of door prizes, we are asking for local company donations to help fill the inaugural Community Purse this year. This purse, with help from the community, will showcase the best DeKalb County has to offer.
Purchase Tickets – Tickets for the event will be $40.00 each for the luncheon and $55.00 each for the dinner. If you would like to purchase one of each you may do so for a discounted price of $90.00. Tickets to both events will be available for purchase on a first come, first serve basis to the general public beginning Monday, March 12th. NEW this year tickets will be available for purchase online! You may still purchase tickets at the United Way office, 208 S. Jackson St. in Auburn but please bring a credit or debit card for the purchase. No advance ticket sales, except for Corporate Level Sponsors.
Level 1 Sponsors:
Level 2 Sponsors:
Level 3 Sponsors:
Level 4 Sponsors: